Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Welcome!


  
I am so excited about my blog created by Landon Hampton with The Hampton Company. I have been a licensed property and casualty as well as life and health insurance gent for 30 years while working for Hocker Family Insurance LLC.

Although I write and service all types of insurance as an insurance agent, my passion is life and health insurance. My passion for life and health insurance service increased eve more on December 9, 1995, when our daughter, Kelby, was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukema (ALL). Not only did our daughter's illness give me hands on learning experience of reading and understanding health insurance contracts, but it also transformed my perspective and personal understanding of the importance of life insurance.

I feel my years of working experience and my continuing education as an agent combined with my personal experience have given me understanding and compassion in protecting my clients.

Please make sure you check out the blog on a regular basis and let me be the agent that helps your family prevent financial destruction when the unexpected comes your way.